Cream Daily--ASOS launches digital menswear marketing campaign
ASOS has launched its digital menswear marketing campaign, titled ‘The ASOS Urban Tour’, for its Autumn/Winter 2011 collection.
In other news:
- MPG Media Contacts has launched an in-house creative division, ‘Branded’, as it looks to better serve clients across multiple channels including TV, digital and mobile.
- Facebook is to delay its initial public offering (IPO) until the end of next year, to allow employees to focus on developing products for the social network.
- WPP’s 24/7 Real Media has signed an exclusive agreement with Skype to represent new advertising opportunities in France.
- One in five smartphone users across the leading five European markets are using the Google Android platform.
- The Wall Street Journal has launched an interactive video application for the iPad called WSJ Live.
- HSBC, T-Mobile, Selfridges and Pepe Jeans are a few of the brands advertising in a new UK magazine targeting overseas students studying in the UK.