Festival of Media Global Awards 2017 deadline looming: Feb 3rd
You have just a few weeks left to get your entries in for The Festival of Media Global Awards 2017.
This year's awards scheme includes an exciting twist with 14 new or updated categories added to the line-up for the event in Rome.
The introduction of the new or updated categories come as a result of the fast-moving world of media, to reflect growing trends in data, digital, insight and content marketing.
“We’ve already seen some great cases in our regional Festival of Media events where new techniques have been used to connect brands to the consumer,” said Festival of Media chief awards and marketing officer Danielle Redwood.
“The addition of our new categories to the Festival of Media Global Awards event will give a chance for increasingly innovative work in media from anywhere in the world to shine.
“Consultation with the industry, including the lead marketers of global brands, helped us refine the criteria for 2017 that will truly celebrate the high standards now being reached”.
New/updated categories for FOMG Awards 2017 include:
* Best Use of Real-Time Marketing
* Best Use of Geo-location
* Creative Use of Data Award
* Best Use of an Influencer
* Best Use of Gamification
* Best Use of Media to Support E-Commerce
* Best Use of New Technology
* Best Use of Traditional Media
* Best Media Partnership Award
* Best Sponsorship Activation
* Best Local Execution of a Global Brand
* Best Branded Content Creation
* Best User Generated Content
* Best Independent Agency Campaign
For more information about the Festival of Media Global Awards 2017, entry criteria for the new categories and details on how to enter, click here.
And don’t forget to take note of the following key dates for your diary:
Final deadline: February 3, 2017
Shortlist announcement: March 29, 2017
Awards Ceremony: May 8, 2017